Thursday, April 25, 2013

But who is Sammy Lynn?

Blogging isn't something I've ever really been that good at, or really stuck to for any long period of time. I sort of flit here and there between things, writing down thoughts when I feel like it. I'm more apt to write a physical journal than to blog, which is something that I always found odd.

Maybe it's something to do with the privacy of it all?

This isn't that kind of place though.

I'm just an average girl named Sammy, a girl with stars in her eyes and a love for writing, reading, and the arts. I think I've been writing for fun since I was in middle school, possibly even before that. If I were to look back on those things, then I would likely cringe at how bad they were. But, we all have to start somewhere, don't we?

This is my venture into the world of writing as a profession, I'm in the midst of working on a few things; one of which is a typical romantic non-fiction of a woman trying to make it in the world and her venture into the world of love, based loosely on my own experiences and those that I have heard or seen from others. It's a pretty new project and I hope to have it finished sometime soon. Then there is my zombie novel, one that I have been working on, on and off for quite a while.

I'm hoping that soon enough I can become published, whether it be on a small scale or on a larger one, but more than anything I just want my work out there for others to (hopefully) enjoy.

Aside from various updates on my projects, this space will be filled with short blurbs that I have no intention of sending off and anything with possibly NSFW content will be labeled as such. Hopefully this is a good starting place and a good way to connect with other writers, get some feedback on my work and improve even more.

Until then, though!

1 comment: